Online Smash Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh god it's all wet and leaky (possible spoilers)

5 posters

Go down

Oh god it's all wet and leaky (possible spoilers) Empty Re: Oh god it's all wet and leaky (possible spoilers)

Post by fizz Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:31 pm

Wow, that is awful quality. Do better, leaker. xD

So what this leak confirms (SPOILER ALERT):
LEAKED STUFF:

Anything else you guys gleaned?
fizz
fizz

Back to top Go down

Oh god it's all wet and leaky (possible spoilers) Empty Re: Oh god it's all wet and leaky (possible spoilers)

Post by VZero Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:36 am

at first i was 50/50 about this leak, but the more i analyze it, the more its starting to seem legit. and im hearing people say that there is still more characters than those mentioned. Ridley included
VZero
VZero
Admin

https://onlinesmashcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raigeki Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:44 am

When it was just the pictures I wasn't sure what to believe. I was more on the "fake" side... But now after vids and other evidence... I want to say they're real. Which makes me sad because my Earthbound series went from two to one fighters. Sad
Raigeki
Raigeki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fizz Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:36 pm

Well, we don't know that that's all of the characters, right? I mean, I think it's safe to say that it's real because no fake can be that well-done. But there could easily be more characters (actually, since All-star mode remains locked in those screenshots, people say that that's an indication that not all of the characters have been unlocked yet).
fizz
fizz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazekiri Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:20 pm

I am much afeared. But If Duck Hunt is real, then that's hilarious.
Kazekiri
Kazekiri

Back to top Go down

Post by VZero Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:17 am

i think there are still a few hiding, that character select screen looks very disorganized.
VZero
VZero
Admin

https://onlinesmashcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum