Online Smash Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo direct announces Mewtwo release date, Lucas, balance patch, fighter ballot, etc.

3 posters

Go down

Nintendo direct announces Mewtwo release date, Lucas, balance patch, fighter ballot, etc. Empty Nintendo direct announces Mewtwo release date, Lucas, balance patch, fighter ballot, etc.

Post by fizz Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:12 pm

So today's Nintendo Direct is ongoing but they've already announced some really cool shit. Mewtwo's coming out April 28th (they showed some new gameplay) and there's going to be an update at the time to balance characters and more. Lucas is being released in June. Also there's a new fighter ballot where you can submit desired Smash Bros. characters that Nintendo will take into consideration. Also new Amiibos, including an adorable Yoshi's Wooly World amiibo that's actually made of yarn. It looks awesome.

Edit: They just announced that N64 and DS games are being added to the WiiU Virtual Console! There are a bunch of control schemes / screen layouts to choose from.
fizz
fizz

Back to top Go down

Nintendo direct announces Mewtwo release date, Lucas, balance patch, fighter ballot, etc. Empty Re: Nintendo direct announces Mewtwo release date, Lucas, balance patch, fighter ballot, etc.

Post by VZero Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:49 pm

i already subbmitted my characters. lets go Shovel knight! also its really cool that they brought back lucas too, not til june anyways
VZero
VZero
Admin

https://onlinesmashcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nintendo direct announces Mewtwo release date, Lucas, balance patch, fighter ballot, etc. Empty Re: Nintendo direct announces Mewtwo release date, Lucas, balance patch, fighter ballot, etc.

Post by fizz Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:47 pm

Oh man, that's a great idea. I just submitted Shovel Knight as well.
fizz
fizz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazekiri Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:51 pm

I voted for Simon Belmont. Shovel Knight is a good pick too!
If you got the 3DS and Wii U versions of Smash registered, you get Mewtwo on the 15th!
Kazekiri
Kazekiri

Back to top Go down

Post by fizz Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:09 am

Wait, on the fifteenth? I must have missed that. That's awesome because I just registered them at the last minute.
fizz
fizz

Back to top Go down

Post by VZero Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:08 pm

yup mewtwo as well as the new patch is coming out on the 15th i believe. does anyone have any word when they're gonna release the new online tourney mode they teased on the 50 fact video?
VZero
VZero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazekiri Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:57 pm

Nope!
Kazekiri
Kazekiri

Back to top Go down

Post by VZero Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:29 am

ahh damn, well hopefully they release some more info on it soon, it looks really cool
VZero
VZero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down