Online Smash Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charizard discussion

3 posters

Go down

Charizard discussion Empty Charizard discussion

Post by fizz Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:04 pm

Charizard discussion 250px-Charizard_SSB4
Hey guys, I'd like to talk about Charizard, particularly because he seems to have been overlooked and he's changed significantly from Brawl to Smash 4. Not just because he's been liberated from Squirtle and Ivysaur. He seems to be a much better character all around. Many of his moves feel like they've been buffed. f-tilt, b-air, and fsmash have all been buffed significantly (correct me if I'm wrong).

Then there's Flare Blitz. This is Charizard's new Side-B (Rock Smash is now Zard's down-B), and it's a fantastic move. You take some recoil, but it's a fantastic kill move and apparently has a lot of armor. It also has fantastic range and is great for recovery.

So what do you guys think about this guy?
fizz
fizz

Back to top Go down

Charizard discussion Empty Re: Charizard discussion

Post by Kazekiri Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:45 pm

As a past Pokemon Trainer main, Charizard still works for me. He feels a little more sluggish than before but also a bit more powerful. Flare Blitz is to be used as a trump card. As of right now, I rarely use it as it does have that pesky recoil and end lag.
Kazekiri
Kazekiri

Back to top Go down

Post by fizz Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:42 pm

True, the recoil sucks, but it's so useful for recovery and it's a quick, powerful move that covers a huge distance. I think it's really useful in spite of the recoil.
fizz
fizz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazekiri Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:59 pm

I meant to say that I rarely use it offensively. It is a great recovery, but I need to surprise people with it to get kills. It is a good kill move.
Kazekiri
Kazekiri

Back to top Go down

Post by VZero Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:55 am

Charizard by himself is a very fresh character. hes fun to use though im not too good with him.
Flare Blitz is a good move, though it blows if you miss with it
VZero
VZero
Admin

https://onlinesmashcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down